Re-imagining the Chicago river
Urban Rivers is facilitating the design and implementation of a park on the east side of goose island consisting of floating gardens, wildlife habitat, and more to be enjoyed by the local community--wildlife and people alike!
What we strive to achieve
• Build a park that beautifies Chicago's landscape
• Rehabilitate wildlife habitat
• Teach communities about urban rivers
• Help clean the Chicago River of trash and pollutants
• Develop the park from North Avenue to Division Street